We’re Looking for a few Good People….
Here at Sunset properties we try to do it all to make your getaway special. And sometimes we need a hand! Below are the positions available if you’d like to join our team.
Campground host for campground at Eagle Lake California above Susanville CA.
Job Title: Seasonal Campground Host
Opening /Closing Date/Time: May 2017 to October 2017
Salary: This is a non-paid position with the primary duties in exchange for free camping with electric, water, and sewer provided for the season.
Job Type: Seasonal
Location: North Shore Eagle Lake CA
Provide help to campers when pulling into Park and where they need to put their RV. Disseminates information to the public. (Note: Hosts may be asked/allowed to perform additional tasks associated with park maintenance or campground attendant responsibilities.
- Assist campers by providing helpful information and answering questions.
- Notifies maintenance of necessary repairs and replacements of equipment as needed.
- Explains park rules and regulations.
- Assures campers are registered by checking site registration markers.
- Acts as an after-hours contact for emergencies
- Contacts proper authorities by telephone or radio in event of emergencies.
- Performs limited cleaning and custodial duties of grounds and restrooms to include picking
- up litter, cleaning out fire pits, monitoring of restroom usage, and light sweeping or
- mopping as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Standards For Initial Consideration:
High school education or GED. Knowledge of camping preferred.
- Previous experience in campground hosting is desired.
- Previous experience in delivering exceptional customer service.
- Essential Skills:
- Effective oral and listening skills are essential.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with supervisor, the public and cabin owners.
- Ability to positively and effectively convey information and effectively handle complaints from the public.
- Ability to work independently.